11/4/07

5 Days and Counting!

Well, I'll be moving into my new "home" this Friday. Time is flying. The weather is hot up here and I thought I left LA for the cooler climate! My neck is acting up again since yesterday. I went to take a pain med and was shocked to find that my neighbor must have helped himself to them when "helping" Karen and I pack our car on my last Friday night in LA!! I had 3 left and I know I had at least 50 in the bottle. What a Buttwipe. I thought I liked the kid. Fargin' Icehole. I'll be looking for another doctor up here tomorrow. I may just need the steriod shots in the neck now.

I saw a mini fridge at Costco that I want to get for the room. I bought some queen sized sheets and a nice spongy mattress pad all on a 50% sale they were having at JC Penny's. What a cool sale! Everything was so cheap. Including Me! ha.

I'm working on finding a provider for my laptop so I can have internet access. Right now, I use my Aunt's computer.

I made some Crab Ceviche today. Yum. Haven't been cooking much since its been so hectic. I'll keep you posted on the happenings. This Saturday I have an orientation meeting where I'll get to meet the other students, get my kitchen clothes, shoes, and books. Just like real school. (that's probably when it'll stop being fun huh).

Gotta go. Sitting too long at the computer does no good for my cheap Irish neck. ta-ta.....

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

First - dont forget to email your new mailing address so you can get things okay? Second - I dont remember getting any f'in help lately so WTF? I took the drugs. You know how I am. And finally, I cant wait to hear all about Saturday so that means you better be blogging you ass off on Sunday dammit.

Pushy Broad Love, *karendianne.