11/26/07

My Neighbors

I've had two nights of my new neighbors (being that I am located in a hotel). I am fortunately located at the end of the row of rooms in the eastern most corner facing north. However I do have "neighbors" on the western end.

First. Our walls are constructed of re-inforced styroform and a 15% mix of toilet tissue, Army Grade. Second, there is a connecting door that will leave enough room for the passage of 3 Noregian Rats at the same time. (Check online. They are the largest)

Thirdly, these new neighbors have two speaking voices in an asian manner. Loud and Louder. The woman next door has 2 large children males. Therefore the loud manner of speaking is necessary as we know these males will eventually grow into full adult males. Their growth makes for automatic poor hearing by the male species from the female species. Its historically noted.

I have personally grown tired of listening to a combination of half asian and part english shouted from a short 4 inch distance. Last night I put on ear plugs AFTER 11:30 when the youngest spawn was screaming from the top of his voice like he found bugs in bed. I knocked on the interior passage door and heard the outside door open. Then I opened my outside door but it had already closed so I knocked again. The mother was apparently in the shower at the time hiding behind the door (as if I cared) and I mentioned my concern at the Psycho Shower show of emotion by her youngest child. She was apologetic and I saw no visible signs of dismemberment so Off I went to beddy-by.

Tonight was a reoccuring episode of a drama better left undone. I finally decided to go to the manager to press for a resolution. Afterall, I'm paying $1,000 a month and they are here for a short duration. I threw my only weight around asking if he could either move them or send them to another planet.

We in America welcome all from all nations. You just better learn the tricks that make you a good neighbor or one who should be on the new space exploration plan.

A happy home is one that does not wish your neighbors to think of clever ways to anniliate you and your loudmouthed loved ones.

Today I heard a litiny of asian slammed like (ieoaf;alh tj, fiadsusjnt. ksl. itwt98j ) [asian words] followed by "its just that simple!" in English. Damn. Like I didn't know what that meant?!.

God Bless Us All (with earplugs)

1 comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

You know, I have to Thank God for wide open spaces.... neighbors.. yikes... I do not like hotels... I feel for you. ... If you 'could' rent the adjoining room and turn it into your office/living room you would be set! But heck, that's another $,1000.. dang... play the lotto baby... you never know...