9/26/07

The "Sample" Dorm Room

Mumties face is very telling in this shot don't you think? Why would some idiot hang such a huge shoe tree over the door? How many shoes are necessary? Its going to take some fixin' to make my little patch of home look suitable for a year... I'm open to clever ideas. They already said No Painting the room. Maybe I'll redo it in padded walls. Something I'll need when I get claustrophobic and more insane.




Here are a couple more photos of the dorm room where I'll be hiding out during the school year. The school supplies the dresser, the wooden matchbox size desk and the miniature dwarf bed. I've got to squeeze in my baby refrigerator, microwave, heater, and toothpicks.




I'm not sure if all the bathrooms are this daring bold orange. I can only hope not. Good thing I'm not taller or I'd get calluses on my knees from sitting on the pody. At least I won't spend a lot of time mopping the floor.

2 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Maybe you could hang your panties and bra's on the shoe rack? Just a thought.

The Idea Person Love, *karendianne.

Anonymous said...

You mean my picture is out in cyberspace for eveone to see? George Clooney, call me!
Love, Aunt Alice, Mumtie.