9/21/07

The Academy Grill


I'm not sure yet if this is something only the students eat at or the public. Probably just the students since some students probably don't know squat about cooking and there could be some serious poo amongst some of the newbies. Heck, I've been cooking forever and I've made two serious mistakes, that no one lets me forget.


One was Vodka Soup and the other was some fish with a flaxseed crust. Good Grief. Do Not Try anything similar. I know this sounds kinda smug for the bazillion years I've been cooking but, hey, I got a horn for Christmas and I plan on using it!

I'll probably be annoyed at the "kids" who I have to "team up" with for team cooking. I will definitely live up to my blog name then. Darn spawn tadpoles.... I'm already in a cranky mood.
The uniform I will be required to wear is shown above by the 3 stooges. I have been plotting how to make mine unique in some unspeakably unfashionable way but the head chefs actually do uniform inspections on a regular basis. I'm glitter marker challenged now. Maybe I can wear neon panties and leopard bras.
I'm feeling better already.

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

As I'm not the "fashionista" in the family I have nothing to contribute but I do think the neon undergarments are the way to go!!!