2/4/08

OMG! Soooooo Yummy!

Well, I didn't have any pictures of food so I
added the next best thing to a big juicy
porterhouse steak with garlic and jalapeno peppers. Mr. Ultra Handsome Javier Bardem.
I haven't had much time to search the internet for cutsie food pictures and I thought maybe I was losing some readership with my strictly orientated produce and pasta layouts. How about laying out with this?!
Its Monday, I needed a little pick me up. So, Javier, you're coming over to pick me up at 8 right?
This guy is so the next George Clooney. He used to be my secret crush but he's getting a bit long in the tooth now. Got to move on down the playskool ladder.
Live large ladies (and guys if you're so inclined). He'll tire of Penelope Cruz in a movie lifetime (equates to about 1 movie or 2 hours max).
What a nice Monday.

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh yeah... Dark and handsome... and George is still one of my boyfriends... he has such a sexy voice to go with his cute dimples, smile, laugh, eyes, ever so nice graying temples and fine rear end...
What can I say...

*karendianne. said...

Ummm, okay! I haven't seen this guy and he's sooooo OMG yummy.

Deb, he is the perfect decor for your right or left side! ;)

Side 'o Beef Love, *karendianne.