4/8/08

The Non-Cooking Class

Right now we are in a 1 1/2 week Software Applications class, aka computer class. For me it's pretty basic knowledge that Chefs will need to know when they have their own restaurants. It is hard to sit for 5 hours at the computer doing things I used to do years ago.

Most of us who are computer oriented are having trouble staying awake. I read the news, check emails. Our next class after this is Kitchen Math, something like that. Great.

No cooking. No cool photos of our foods, kitchens, trays of fruit or cheese. No Free Food. Nothing.

Gawd this is horrible. However, on the bright side, I may loose more weight since I don't really eat anything worthwhile until noon or 1pm. There's gotta be a bright side!

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

Next...Kitchen Math?! Obviously the Chef Prevention Department has taking over. No sign of even the littlest bit of food? After all that?

Are you sure we aren't in food Rehab or something? This sounds like a "Program" I once heard of.

Betty (Ford-) (I mean) Crocker Clinic Love, *karendianne.