4/8/08

Computer Class Prez Bush Style

Well, well. I'm learning basics of computers for 5 hours. I learned how to change margins, do bold, italic and underlined type, change the fonts, ad nauseum. Opps, did I do spell check yet?!

What the heck am I doing on a blog? Oh well, they didn't plan for me too be that 'advanced'.

(yep, Prez Bush knows and he don't care. Just fill in the blanks anyway)

Gotta do this for 1 and 1/2 weeks. At least I don't have to struggle to avoid washing dishes. Which, by the way, also means that there will be NO COOKING during that time.

I want my money back now! For someone who LIVES to cook this is the equivilent to putting John the Baptist on some isolated island away from his flock to feed them words of wisdom (basically leaving them still hungry). I feel ya J. I know the pain.... Oh Lordy, do I. You just don't know if they're eating right.

We don't get to eat, we don't cook, we don't even get to wash a dish.

Ah hell. Life's over for a week and a half.

No comments: