4/25/08

Math Final Friday!!

I'm toooo excited because I PASSED my final exam in Purchasing Math with an 80%. You may say, Oh Deb, how you've let go of your High Standards! I'll say a resounding No because I am notoriously NO GOOD at math. I know it. But I studied real hard. I have band-aids surrounding my head like a crown of thorns. Yes, my head hurts but I passed. I do believe this sets me up for an "A" in Kitchen Math since we had a lot of other daily quizs, a recipe project and more. I did good.

I quit drinking for 2 weeks so I could concentrate during these last two weeks and today I celebrated with 2 beers with my lunch and then had to take a 2 hour nap! I'm out of the drinking game. I'd rather be in the Ace-ing game anyway.

Yeah Me!! I'm happy.

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations!!!!!

That is major big stuff.. you deserve those two beers, nap, and respite...

Enjoy the weekend!

Does this mean more food recipes/stories next week????

*karendianne. said...

Band aids like a crown of thorns. Math is never going to be the same for me again!

That's how I feel about it. Well, that and needles in my eyes.

But look at you goin' and kickin' ass. Right on.