10/5/07

The Fish Market


I bought some fresh Sole yesterday for dinner last night. Just panfried it in butter and chopped fresh tomato with capers. Simple, but good. I found a decent artichoke at Whole Foods that I steamed too. Oh, I love artichokes. Right Paul? (he's artichoke challenged cuz he lives in Seattle). I would think that Pikes Market would have them....

Anyway, I didn't take a photo of my dinner but I added a picture I took when I was in Sicily a few years ago of the fish market in Palermo (or thereabouts). What a great trip that was.

Going to Mexico with my girls for the weekend so no posting till I return. We'll find nice hideaways to eat I'm sure.

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Going to Mexico for the weekend with your girls??? Which I was going to Mexico with the weekend with 'my girls'!!!
Have fun!

*karendianne. said...

I hope they let you back across the border. You know, they might want to keep you. ;)