10/20/07

Student Housing

I found out yesterday from Student Housing that I don't have to stay in the Academy's dorm room. There is an affiliated group that works with the Academy to house students and they have QUEEN SIZED BEDS. In Addition, the rooms are a tad bigger (figure matchbox to shoebox) and there is MAID service once a week. Does this sound like a slam dunk or what?!

Oh. Did I mention that the dorm Does Not Allow drugs, alcohol or firearms in their rooms??! What the hell would I do without my Uzi and AK47? So its a no-brainer that I'll head for parts NSEW or whereever the other place is. When I go with all my crapola this Saturday up I'll go and spec it out. Film at 11.

I holed up in my place like a fugitive at large for 3 days DOING NOTHING but try to get comfortable and read. My pinched nerve in my neck slowly got better with the anti-inflammatories, muscle relaxers, ice packs and pain meds. Finally. Today I went with my sweet daughter and her "poohbear" honey to San Pedro's Port's O' Call. I had Fresh steamed crabs, crispy roasted new potatoes, beer, and they slaved over a platter of shrimp with potatoes and veggies with garlic bread (and beer). I brought lemons, an avocado, hot sauce, salt and my "tools" for breaking down the crab. What a feast for Queens (sorry poohbear). By the time I got home I was back to mainlining (almost) pain meds, and the rest of the crippled team of medical dumb drops. Damn. Someone needs to treat me humanely and take me out back and just shoot me. You wouldn't let a horse suffer like this!!

I guess I'm back on the Wanted Poster in the Post Office again. Gotta git rid of this stupid condition somehow. It feels like my left shoulder blade is totally out of wack. Like if someone were to hit me with a hammer on my left shoulder blade I'd kill 'em. Slowly.

Once I'm done with School I'll be primed for detox. Gotta go to school no matter what.

Okay my dear audience. I bid adieu. For now. More garbeled, incoherient stuff to come.

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

Yeah! A bigger flat. I love it for you. I can't believe you're heading up this weekend. Wow! I hope we continue to get updates.

I do have to mention they sound a little worried about Chefs Chopping up Chefs I think - hee!!! I mean, with the whole "Anti NRA" - "Prohibition" and "Just Say NO to Drugs" thing going on. They need dial down the DEFCON. No Automagic Weapons - No Drunks - and none of those weird drugs that you have to make in your dorm room out of hairspray and bleach and cold medicine. Otherwise, chill at your leisure.

Hippy Dippy Love, *karendianne.