10/26/07

Letting Go

I've been packing and boxing and moving things into the garage all week to prepare for the MOVE.

I'd like to share with you how I'm feeling about all this but it is difficult to explain to the younger crowd how scared I am to be the oldster in the group and yet it is the same position that makes me the "go to" person for experience. An interesting dicodomy to say the least.

My dear sweet step daughter Karen and I spent the day packing and packing yet again. So much stuff so little places to put it. Most of the stuff she takes home thank goodness. Her little place must becoming quite a site.

I'm soooooo excited that it is hard to envelope. This is truely the meaning of finding out what makes you happy and following that path. I feel very fortunate that I can take this time now to follow my own dreams that I've be closeting all these years. It's a glorious escape to a fantasy made real.

I love San Francisco.

No comments: