10/12/07

The Moving, Packing, headache

I've been packing and packing things as the days go by. I am using paper plates now since I packed all my dishware for my daughter along with my glassware. Its getting me started to getting used to living in a dorm room with no oven or stove. I don't need dishes or glasses. At 54 years old its pretty strange to be cutting my ties to even the simplest things. For one year I won't have an oven, stove or cooking area. For me this is unthinkable.

On the other hand, I am soooooo excited that its hard to explain. I'm reading chef books to prepare myself and finding out how much I DON'T know that it scares me. I recommend that everyone find something after 50 to excite them so much that it encourages them to forget about age and focus on creativity. That is what life is all about.

Cheers to all of you who are doing the most to create a life that is enjoyable and satisfying. That would be Andi and my baby girl Karen D.

A toast to all us Campos Family Clan!

2 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Well I certainly dont need to tell you how much you're inspiring me - living up to you're HIGHEST POTENTIAL. I get the chills just thinking about the trail you are blazing. The Pioneering Spirit is so utterly alive. I'm not sure how many women can actually say "I think I'm going to better myself and I'm going to change my life, let my soul's creativity come flyin' out and follow my dream!" In this way I do want to be like you! Big Huge Admiring Love, *karendianne.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Thank you for the complement, but I do have to say, YOU are an inspiration!!! Like Karen, I admire women who truly go for their dreams... and you are doing it... I'm just taking little 'chinks' at mine! But all in good time, all in good time....