10/26/07

Wagon's Ho!

Today's the day to pack the truck with all my earthly possessions and drive uphill to San Francisco tomorrow 6am. This is it. No turning back, no last look. Buh-by smog and heat, toodleloo hazy days, Up Yours 405 fwy, and Hasta La Vista Baby!

I won't be bloggin for a few days obviously. Not like you really care anyway. I act like I have a real audience. Delusional figments. I've got all the audience I need right here in my brain. Uh-oh. More info than you need....

I wish I had an I Hate LA bumper sticker. What will I miss about LA? ummmmm, no, give me a minute here. ummmm, nope, not that, uh, no..... Oh yeah, my favorite cafe Polly's On The Pier! I love that place. Eat outside under an umbrella and sit over the ocean. Lovely. A definite Will Miss place. Ta-ta Polly's.

There ARE a handful of peeps here I will sorely miss. You know who you are. I won't name names. Love ya!

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

Since I'm a figment of your imagination I'm going to start haunting you. Not in the "sweet" ghostly way of grandmother's past but in the whole toxic way of a poltergeist. Yeah, a crabby old aunt poltergeist to boot. I also think I'll creep into your dreams and pollute them with unrelenting slow torture.

Gads! Now I'm scaring myself!!!

Multiple Personality Disorder Love, *figmental imagination