11/22/08

I Want a Do-Over!!


This is a picture perfect day in San Fran. Blue skies, cool weather (my favorite) and I am sitting here wishing I could be going to Forbes Island again for dinner with my pals Cher and Joe! Oh I miss those two.
We had such a terrific time together that October night. The restaurant is so very cool too. Joe got such a kick out of all the seals and sea lions basking on the pier, and Cher jumped in her seat when she caught a glimpse of a fish swimming by the port hole.
We all had a fantastic dinner experience but the company was priceless! I want a do-over with my buddies from Chicago. Maybe I should have some cheese to go with my whine.

1 comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Don't make me cry.. I wish I could just jump on a plane and come down and see all of you...the holidays are hard on me... I want to be in my jammies at Aunt Aiice's, drinking wine, watching movies, and having a nice long weekend... that's my do-over wish... It's been so long!
When I am tired, I get emotional (right now) and one thing leads to another!!!
Please, win the lottery!!!