11/19/08

I Feel FUNNY Coming On

Of course I may be wrong. Like when someone feels they're coming down with a cold but don't. I've been working on a little research project for my blog and it has taken a life of its own. I may have to do it in parts. I think it is humorous but then I thought my brother getting hit in the head with a bat was funny too once.

Either way, I'll publish it because I've lost all sense of write and wrung. I hope to get it uploaded soon. Please check back. You can always leave your comments on the "hit or miss" of the project. I need feedback since I really care about your opinion. No, really.

It is food related. Afterall that's why I went into some serious debt this last year so that I could at least pontificate with an astounding lack of impressive credentials for Blog Writing. I feel that I should start at the bottom of the food chain now and work my way up in my next lifetime.

So please check back to see where all my therapy dollars also went.

No comments: