12/9/07

Nativity Scene - My Way


Recently, I sent around a Christmas thing asking all these questions about how people feel and what they do during Christmas. There was one about a Nativity Scene. I thought this one was pretty clever. Lego Land style!
Doesn't it just scream Christmas! Aren't you filled to the brim with religious fever just looking at it?
Oh Wait..... This is the last supper! See, I just don't get why the nativity scene is so important. I think people eating good food and drinking fine wine is way holier than a baby surrounded by cows and sheep and 3 strangers dressed like drag queens. Go figure.
Food and Drink are always served in Catholic churches. Up on the alter where it belongs. Let's all just eat, drink and be merry with family! That's Christmas for me.

No comments: