12/11/08

That Man, Rod Sonofavich


Okay, this is Chicago's week to be in the barrel. The Pickle barrel (it's always related to food here). I feel for ya, it's a hellava pickle. It's also really hard not to make comments on. Like Garlic Ice Cream. You can't just hear that and NOT comment something! So I will cook up a few comments on Mr. Done-of-a-vich.
1. Axed Rod and Potti Mouth Patti are currently next year's Halloween costume designers of the year. I can feel it. Think cute cement shoes, mouthwash and monopoly money sewn into the pockets. OMG.
2. I hear his hair dresser is on his hit list. I'm sorry, is that a hat? No, it IS his hair.
3. He's got real problems b/c he was born on December 10th. Way too close to Christmas to get presents twice. He's been angry ever since birth.
4. He's currenly going through his mid-lie crisis. (yep, spelt right)
5. He's in deep denial. Although most wish he was deep in da Nile.
and finally, here is Gov. Rod's interpretation of what living within his dimensions deduce to.
I be tall, dark and handsome and not dimension smart!

No comments: