12/9/08

Not the Season to Save Money


Cold cash, credit and money-saver coupons are a bit of a memory as the holidays approach...

Darn, why do the Holidays always come at a bad time of the year. This is about as good as it gets for my Holiday Shopping. I just blogged my first present!

Now-a-days, everyone's looking for ways to hang on. (I saw a guy on the bus today having a Real Hard time hanging on. There should be a 3 drink minimum at lunch these days) Seems like smart folks all have some kind of Hedge Fund. I thought it was a good idea so I got me one of them. Trouble is, I got to feed the little guy. I hope it'll grow.

It looks like he eats pins and needles. Pretty much what I carry in my wallet.


But that doesn't mean we all can't have a nice Christmas, Kawanza, Hannuka, etc. anyway. We'll do it the old fashioned way and give each other clever Fruit Cakes and homemade stuff like already darned socks or soap.
Better yet, lets all bring out the board games and decks of cards and play together. Its really a lot of fun. More fun than opening some retarded gift like fluffly slippers, sunglasses, or a box of sushi bandaids. I found a few games that seemed like fun so I thought of adding them here for you to muse over when you are looking for a fun game night for your holiday fun. How about a hot game of Tic Tac Toast? You win even if you lose because you eat the toast after playing! Oh, what fun.




Okay then, how about a game of Crazy Cat Lady?









Humm.... Seems like this isn't going too well. You can look for yourself on this site. http://www.mcphee.com Good luck with your holiday shopping!

No comments: