5/12/08

Having Some Fun


Well, I just finished round 2 of a 6 month event at my Cousin Guy's Art Gallery, 2611 Gallery, (his website is added on my main blog page) doing the fruit and cheese platters. I love the event as I get to "play" with ideas to spice things up a notch.


This time I tried a new style of making Art from fruit by creating a Duck from a Cantaloupe Melon. I had a great time getting it done. Then I added a Watermelon Basket to put more fruit in. I really was thrilled with the outcome.


The Gallery is always a fun night for me since I get to meet the other artist's and talk with them, see their work and eat good food! Nice things will come from this event. I feels it in me bones.

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

Wow! What a totally cool thing you did and Yes, definitely, what a great way to meet other cool people. Oh Debra, right on! with your expression of creativity here, your play. Very very cool.