3/13/08

Contemporary Foods Daily Buffet

I am so loving Contemporary Foods. Every day we all work in groups on recipes, cook and present to Chef, then we have to explain our recipe for the others and what we made. After all that, then we get to eat buffet style every day! YUMMY!!

I couldn't begin to remember all the good stuff I've eaten but one of my very favorites so far is the Red Lentil and Apricot Soup!! To. Die. For. So delicious. I'm too tired to do the recipe now but I can do it at another time.

Tomorrow I have to cook Vegan Recipes. I'm making Indonesian Tempeh Pancakes with an orange glaze. Eh. I may try to do something else too. Like brown rice with sweet corn. Just cuz it sounds nice. I'm not really too warm to vegan.

But I AM eating way better than in Baking and Pastry!

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

As luck would I have it, I'm totally interested in Vegan. Not to say I live that way but some of it intrigues me. Figures!

Love lentils and apricots remind me of either grandma's house or san mateo. Love 'em fresh off the tree. Ohhh must have been grandma's!

Healthy Love, *karendianne.