3/14/08

All You Can Eat!


I so love this class! (Contemporary Cuisine) since every day is ended with a huge buffet of all the foods we all made. Salads, soups, main dishes, grains, beans, and even desserts. We never leave THIS class hungry!

I have really changed my mind regarding grains and legumes. I'll be incorporating more of them into my diet now. They are really good and lots of ways to cook them to a tasty flavor.

We even made whole wheat doughnuts that, believe it or not, were GOOD. We dipped them in maple syrup for the glaze.

My favorite beverage's are my own creation of fresh blackberries, orange juice and black tea served as an Iced Tea. Really refreshing. Then there's Phil's Barley Lemon Water. I can't believe how much I liked that one. Both are perfect for summer.

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

We eat lots of beans here. I can't even imagine all the good things you've learned in this class. Oh and the soups...yum.

I loved the drink you're mixing up here, too. That does sound neat.