9/28/08

Two More Classes to Go!


FINALLY our Banquets and Catering class is over! Of all the classes I've taken this one was a real bee-yotch. We were all little sheep having daily run-ins with the Head Tomato about one thing or the other.
I would be remiss if I told you about all the countless little things that was driving us nuts on a daily basis. Really. I love my school and Mr. Tomato Head is part of that so I won't degrade it with usless fun gossip and banter.
This blog would be more interesting if I did but I simply don't see the readership here that I see on, say, Andi's blog http://andisperfectgravy.blogspot.com/ . If I had that kind of readership I might be persuaded to bend my integrity and throw caution to the wind. But after a year of writing I haven't had more than....oh forget it. Less than a site visit a day does not move me to acts of hand written recklessness and disparaging remarks.
Come on peoples! Tell your friends to read my blog cuz Lord knows I don't have any.

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Hi sweets!!!
OK, I'm gonna spread the love...
We need some recipes, eh?
I am in dire need of a real brownie recipe... My husband hates the box mix.. which was used in every single brownie treat we brought home from the kids school dessert auction!

Share the love... something decadent..for a chocolate lover.. please??????

Anonymous said...

I read your blog almost daily! I love it. You're so funny! Miss our laughing fits that made tears come to our eyes but this gives me a little fix. Keep it up!

Love ya,

Shannon