1/15/09

S.O.S.


This has been one heck of a busy week at the Chronicle! I've been fried, tied, hamstrung and skewered. And today, my dear work buddy Cindy was not there. Oh, Cynd, you left me to the wolves!! Here's a photo of Cindy working away in the kitchen last week.
It was Photo Shoot day and I had 3 dishes to prep for the photographer. But then there was the 'family meal' day that was set for 1:30. I got in at 9:30 and never stopped until 3pm. Brutal!
My feet and back feel like I was directing traffic all day - on top of me! I took the stairs so much up and down to the cellar, the photo room and the kitchen which are all on different floors, that I finally got fed up and started taking the elevator. Its just a difficult elevator that you have to manually control so you can't carry much. I broke two plates trying to get the elevator going. Don't tell Cindy. They were cute ones too. Oops.
I styled every plate that got shot today which equates to a $check$ for me when it runs. Yea me. I think it runs on the 21st. Look for my name in small print. Really small print under each photo.
Tomorrow may be a better day since I found out tonight that I won't need to enter and log any wines for next week. Big relief.
The Fancy Food Show is this Sunday at the Moscone Center and I'm planning to go. I'll take photos and let you know what's new! I'm excited.

No comments: