7/16/08

Yawn, Another Birthday Flies By



This year was a bust for the birthday. Had a head cold, didn't feel spunky, and really getting tired of these B-Days. Way too many of them now!
I'm hoping this head stuffage issue clears up soon as it is affecting my sense of humor gene. How funny is it to blow epidermis layers off the schnoze all day while trying to cook! Yeeeuuuck! Oh, and I just love the hacking attack during the Chef's lectures. I have to leave the room to spare my classmates and the Chef from my congested wheezing. Gettin' to be an ol' geezer like this.
I want it to go away so I can act silly and immature again. No one believes you when you've got a cold. You just can't be silly or immature with pockets full of kleenex and a hang dog look. Poo. Darn. Rats. I'll post when I'm more fun. Later.

1 comment:

Gypsy Quilter said...

I once knew a lady who celebrated her 50th BD for an entire month. Treat yourself to a scrumptious lunch somewhere when you're feeling better. I always think of birthdays as being 21 again!