7/24/08

Smile. Asian Class is Over


One more day of Asian food cooking and I'll be glad of the exit. What? Are you surprised? Yes, you should be and so am I. I loved it right up until we entered the world of Judge Judy with a Tall White Hat.
Something happened to the instructor at the very end when it came to the final days. I think we got on the dark side of the 28 day cycle. Period. (know what I mean? Come On!)
Outside I'm putting on my best faic (face) (not kidding anyone I'm sure since I wear my emotions on my epidermis) but inside I'm borderline serial with clever notions of what to do with a cleaver.
For now, I'll keep my "cat in the bag" until later when I have some time to pull this all together and get the story delivered in a non violent way. Right now, I need to study for my Asian Final tomorrow. Big day. I cannot wait until 12:01 pm tomorrow!!!! Court will be adjorned.
Call the Balif, I may not make it out without making some stupid remark. Geez I hate my big mouth sometimes.
Until the REAL post....I remain as always,
Your Crazy Lady

1 comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Too darn cute! LOVE the cat in the bag!
Where on earth do you find these things?

Lots of 'ruck' with Judge Judy...