8/26/07

VERY Easy Orange Roughy



No, Not this Orange Rough Guy!!

I made just about the easiest recipe ever for Orange Roughy (or you can use talapia or flounder. I'd use the Roughy for guests and the talapia for myself to save some $). It had 3 Key points that made me want to give it a try.

1. Preps in 5 minutes, Cooks in 10 minutes
2. Healthy use of ingredients, low or non fat
3. Tasted very fresh and was perfect for a warm summer meal accompanied with a glass of Savignon Blanc.

Next time I make it I think I'll add a diced jalapeno for a bit of zest or kick. I had all the ingredients onhand so it made it easy to just buy the fish.

Too bad I didn't have my biggy boy anymore. He would have helped me finish the fish off. Here's a photo of big baby Mac. He was helping with the warm laundry.

Here's the link http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/243 Easy works for me!








1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

Perfect! I love recipes that aren't hard. And with the pairing of wine, too. Extra bonus!!!

I must say its nice to see the photo of Baby Big Boy, too. And with the pairing of panties, too.