3/12/10

Weight Gain

Good Day Class:

Today the topic of our study is Weight Gain.  10 little letters, when put together just like the title spell Misery, Anger and a Killer Attitude (not the good kind).

I would much rather gain weight eating than anything else but the doctor put me on some medication that is increasing my weight.  That doc's gotta go!  Below is a self portrait (not really me cuz my room doesn't look like that).

I've cut back eating one meal a day so I can stay put inside my old worn out clothes which means that I'm cooking less and therefore no food blog today.  I stopped eating breakfast, or I just pushed breakfast up to 11pm so it takes care of bkfst and lunch at one time.  I'm keeping dinner sacred.  I have to keep an eagle eye on my weight since my stretch pants only stretch so far.  Here's my new scale to keep me on my toes so to speak...

The whole weight gain thing has me sad and mad.  Makes me wanna eat but I've got to get busy losing the 7 pounds I've gained so far.  I want Rocky Road ice cream.  I want that chocolate cake they sell at Costco. I want a polish hot dog.  I want Mayonnaise!

4 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I love this post.. I am feeling a few extra lbs too... and a whole lotta shake and bake (too much wiggles mama!)...

That barbie is to die for!!!! About time we saw the real girl!

The scale? Priceless.. I want one...

I think we need to invent virtual eating.. pretend we get the goodies!!!!

Kill the doctor... must be a man..

Paola said...

It's a pleasure to meet you... Here's another woman finding a bit of humor in gaining weight :)

I also believe the doctor is a man!

DaisyParker said...

luton valet parking

hanoistreetfood said...

Awesome!!!
Thuê xe máy tại Hà Nội

Địa chỉ thuê xe máy tại Hà Nội

Thủ tục thuê xe máy tại Hà Nội