3/5/10

Play With Your Food!

If you are going to serve fruit to guests then you might as well 'play with it first'.  Buy an inexpensive book on fruit carving.  It's relatively easy and very impressive.  It just takes a little initiative to be more than you can be.  Something like that.  (what I keep telling myself)

I made this fruit platter simply for the challenge of making a Duck out of a Cantaloupe!  It was fun and I loved the result.  Give it a try.



Something to keep you happy during a snowstorm.  Something like that.  Next I may show you how I made a flower out of blistering hot melted sugar.  Ouch!  I like the flower but the blisters on the fingers hurt.  Bye!

2 comments:

Guy Magallanes said...

We all at the gallery - miss getting the fantastic results when you play with your food! Especially the fruit!

DaisyParker said...

Delicious fruits. meet and greet luton airport