12/24/09

Stealth Christmas


I'm attending a Christmas Party where everyone dresses up tonight.  I was going to go as a bunch of mistletoe but with cold season and all I opted for the next best outfit to "blend". 



I hope to snag a few presents when no one is looking.  It'll go with the outfit.  I hope I don't get to "lit up"!  It'll be tough driving home.  It may be tough driving to the party like this.  Too many dogs around here.
I'm wishing everyone I like and love a very Merry Christmas.  If I don't like you I hope you spend too much on useless gifts that everyone returns.  Oh yeah, and I hope you get a lot of re-gifts too! 

I hope Santa gives America about 13 Trillion dollars to cover the debt.  Do you even know how much a Trillion is?  Believe me, its way more than we really have.  Talk about just printing money.  The government is also pooping it.  (maybe you'll get a pooper scooper for Christmas)

Here's a current photo of my last holiday dollar.  I snapped the photo as it was flying out of my wallet.  Poor thing.  It's so scared....    

No comments: