12/22/09

The Bitch is Back!

I just woke up from my long year's nap ready to begin more blogging.  I needed to unwind and detox from all the work and learning I did at the Ca. Culinary Academy.  It is now December 2009 and I'm feeling oh so refreshed!

I must admit that my cooking has improved and I've remembered a number of things they taught us, still.  So all in all the Mazillion Dollhairs paid through student loans were worth their weight in paper.  Be nice if I could pay it back but I'm working on that.  Or maybe I'm waiting until Sallie Mae goes the route of Freddie Mac.  I do know I'll be Chased by Chase even in my next life, all the while I'll be accruing interest.  I'll have to be born Bernie Madoff if I'm ever going to pay that off.

I've been cooking with and practicing on my only true love - Food.  In other words nothing has changed in my whole life.  I do admit I've gotten much better at on-the-spot sauces to cover on-the-sale meat products.  I've also learned several new things to do with zucchini besides boil it to death like my grandmother did.  I'll be adding photos and such later on with recipes and instructions on what YOU can do with zucchini! 

But for now, I just wanted to re-open my blog and begin anew.  I'll leave you with the favorite phrase of the Kitchen Bitch:  Here's to Food, Fork You! 

1 comment:

*karendianne. said...

Welcome back and I can't wait to see what's to come. I do love zucchini! :) I hope we can learn lots of good things. You know I'm stuck in Micro-wave land. ...and salad. Beans. Yeah! Love beans but how does one do a good lentil soup? Mmmm... that sounds yummy!

I love you! *karendianne.